Friday, August 12, 2011

Disgruntled but accredited ???


The postman and I had a good chuckle as he delivered my conference papers from LibDem HQ addressed to Mr Disgruntled Grace. He asked if I'd fallen out with the senders. Apparently the sorting office had a good laugh over it this morning. I'm all for a lighter Chard and don't mind that party HQ or their contractors can't handle data entry accurately but I would like to know if I have been accredited, i.e. approved by the Constabulary to take part in my party's conference. I suppose we can assume that being sent papers means we're OK, kosher, pukka, persona grata etc. If not, it's going to be difficult for me to sum up the motion challenging this nonsense (9.00am, Sunday, 18th September)

2 comments:

Stephen Glenn said...

Be interesting to know if your conference pass, assuming accreditation, as you down as Disruntled Grace or David.

Chris 'Hammer' Henry said...

Hi David,

Trying to get in touch with political bloggers for interviews for WinkBall.com's political coverage in the run up to conference season. Would be interested in speaking to you. Can you email me back at chris.henry@winkball.com for more info.

Cheers

Chris